I’m entering the Capture the Colour Travel Photography Contest! What a cool way to illuminate the colors of the world. I was nominated by my friend and fellow Chiang Mai blogger, Lani Cox, and thought I’d take a shot at it. Not that I have a pro camera like these other guys, but it’s all about the story, right?
Hello Judges, here are my submissions! Cheers!
The last of the pack in Phuket, Thailand
Engulfed in smoke in Phuket, Thailand
Children putting the bamboo swing together in Himalayas, Nepal
Herders watching over their cattle in Pai, Thailand
Preparing for the journey ahead in Phuket, Thailand
If only I had more entries…
Fellow Traveler & Expat Nominees:
Matthew at http://fishinginzambia.wordpress.com/
Brenda at http://brendainindia.wordpress.com/
Lori at http://jltraveling.wordpress.com/
Vincent at http://worldwildart.wordpress.com/
Obi at http://blakeobi.blogspot.com/
The rules are simple:
- 5 Color categories – red, yellow, blue, green, white – and you submit one photo per category, which captures the essence of that color.
- Submissions must be presented in a blog post.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and list them in the post.
- Enter before October 9th by tweeting @travelsupermkt #CTC13 and link to your blog post.
- Winners contacted within 30 days!
- Overall winner gets: £3,000 cash prize to spend on traveling
- Category winners get a choice of:
- 128GB iPad with Retina Display (Wi-Fi and Cellular)
- Fujifilm X-E1 Digital Camera Kit withXF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 OIS Lens
- £750 to spend with Arc’teryx
Take a look at full rules on their website: www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/capture-the-colour/
To get a peek at your competitors’ submissions, check out the Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/travelsupermkt/